- We've generated 6 images based on 6 different inputs.
- We went from science fiction settings to images of human faces.
- The results exceeded our expectations.
DALL-E 3 is now in Bing Chat and the tool can render images in a more subtle way, focusing on details and almost hyperrealistic aspects. It was officially announced at the Microsoft Surface Event 2023, two weeks ago, and now we’ve finally got our chance to try it.
According to Microsoft, DALL-E 3 has a much better understanding of what you’re asking for, and this allows for more precise results.
DALL.E 3 model from OpenAI in Bing Image Creator. DALL.E 3 delivers a huge leap forward with more beautiful creations and better renderings for details like fingers and eyes. It also has a better understanding of what you’re asking for, which results in delivering more accurate images. We’re also integrating Microsoft Designer directly into Bing to make editing your creations even easier.Microsoft
And we’re honest with you: with DALL-E 3, Bing Chat is capable of generating breathtaking images in seconds. The best thing about it? You won’t have to go for lengthy descriptions. DALL-E 3 is able to take the few words you give to it to generate some amazing images.
Of course, if you do choose to go for a detailed description, DALLE-3 will respect every detail, and it will generate an image accordingly.
DALL-E 3 in Bing Chat: hyperrealist and breathtaking pictures
Before we begin, you should know that for every iteration, Bing Chat will generate 4 images for you. You’ll be able to download them and use them.
- Create an image of two spaceships traveling through the middle of a nebula in space.
- Create an image of a human figure lost in the dense fog.
- Can you create an image displaying a futuristic city full of skyscrapers and lights? Can you also capture this city during nighttime?
- Can you create an image of a person wearing glasses?
- Create an image of a man smiling.
- Can you create an image of a person that smiles? The person should have blue eyes, pink hair, carrying a black backpack and a camera on hand.
As you can see DALLE 3 in Bing Chat is quite good. These are just some examples, but the AI is capable of rendering hyperrealistic human faces, with much more details than before.
We only used short descriptions to test it and it was enough, as DALLE 3 was capable of using the Bing Chat AI-powered searches to look for similar descriptions and render the images.
Plus, the amazing thing about it is that Bing Chat literally renders 4 images for each input in seconds. It takes about 2 to 5 seconds to render them.
However, so far, it seems that Bing Chat might be limited when it comes to typing certain descriptions. If you try to generate an image based on sensitive or adult-oriented information, Bing Chat will stop rendering and it will welcome you with a high demand error.
However, other than this, the results are breathtaking and exceeded our expectations. What are your thoughts on the images? Are they well-rendered or not? Let us know your opinions in the comments section below.